Sunday, August 19, 2007

Everybody wants to rule the world.

Dahil kelangan ko ng muna ng diversion and jumpstarting activity dahil holiday ngayon at eto ako nagpapakasasa sa trabaho. Hi Chard, I'm finally responding to the tag.

Three things that scare me:
1. cockroaches (and smashing them to death till their icky juices come out of their exoskeleton)
2. (I'm not afraid of death but I'm afraid of) dying alone and dying young
3. heights (dahil wala na akong maisip at talaga naman nakakalula pag tumingin ka sa ibaba)

Three people who make me laugh:
1. friends
2. ang walang-kamatayang patutsada ni Rosie Buhian
3. Tobias Funke, AnalRapist (analyst and therapist)

Three things I love:
1. the arts (film, literature, visual arts)
2. music
3. food (syempre)

Three things I hate:
1. slow internet connection (or the lack of it.. work related.. hehe)
2. check network services status
3. overpriced things (because I can't buy them)

Three things I don't understand:
1. understanding itself
2. love's shenanigans
3. Un Chien Andalou by Luis Bunuel

Three things on my desk:
1. laptop
2. cp
3. notebook

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. sinasagutan 'to
2. nakikinig sa 80s music (Now Playing: Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney - The Girl is Mine)
3. figuring when I will have the motivation to start working

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. write a screenplay
2. get an award for it
3. have lots of children

Three things I can do:
1. sing
2. dance
3. act (artista ata ito...hahaha)

Three things I can't do:
1. drive a car
2. think for a long time (and produce output) while people are noisily chitchatting
3. mag-audition for PBB

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. inner peace
2. the sound of music
3. dashboard confessional

Three things you should never listen to:
1. when people say you can't
2. words that come out of know-it-alls
3. paris hilton

Three things I would like to learn:
1. astrophysics
2. foreign languages
3. screenwriting

Three favorite foods:
1. tortang talong
2. spaghetti
3. instant noodles

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Sineskewela
2. Batibot
3. Okidokidok

Three people I'm tagging:
1. Isko
2. Jap
3. Mitchie (dahil kelangan mo ng exposure)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate cockroaches, too. deathly afraid of them. will die if left in a room with a flying cockroach.

thanks for the comment on my site. love trainspotting too. have the book and the movie and love watching it when i can't get drugs to make me high. hihihi...

digitalburyong said...

uy. haha. un chien andalou --> pinapanuod ko to once a month dati dahil wala lang. haha siguro para guluhin yung equilibrium ng buhay ko. pero tinigil ko na. ewan ko kung bakit.

Jap said...

omg! im tagged hahaha oh well. this might come in handy. been having a dry spell lately.

jayclops said...

@ cheska: (to borrow the words of kuya jap -hihi-) maybe we could get high together? hehehe

Jap said...

Jay, kuya ka dyan. =P

Anonymous said...

is this one of those chain mails where if I dont answer, me penis falls off? :P

I, too, am not afraid of dying and I hate dying alone so I prefer to go out with a bang, in a plane crash or something as I take 500 or so people with me to hell! bwahahahaha!

Jan said...

Dashboard Confessional. That caught my eye. What's your fave single? Mine is Hands Down. :D

jayclops said...

@ Pablo: Nope, this is the one where warts grow gradually to humongous size till ur penis balloons like a head with hydrocephalus. hehehe.

@ jae: I like the acoustic of hands down but i really really like the single Dusk and SUmmer from their current album of the same title.

Adobobo said...

Kinsa si Rosie Buhian? Curious lang kay naa mi kapitbahay na Buhian ang apelyedo.

Which begs the question: taga-Maa ka? =)

jayclops said...

Hi Adobo. C Rosie ang dati nakong officemate na admin assistant. Lahi ra jud c Rosie mao ng naa sya sa akong top 3. Hahaha. Ug bago lang nako sya ka-text kay nakoy gipangutana bahin sa akong dating ofc. Taga Catalunan na sya. Dili ko taga-Maa. Sa likod ko sa Prince Court nagpuyo.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family, Choose a f—king big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchased in a range of f—king fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f—k you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f—king junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f—ked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin’ else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you’ve got heroin?

Renton, Trainspotting